We invite you to call us to discuss how Fitzgibbon Toigo
Associates can help your firm set up a successful, results oriented marketing and sales program.
Initially, we ask that you provide us with all of the relevant
information that would help us assess a potential marketing
relationship. Your business plan, biographies of key people, investment philosophy, process, and performance are key factors for this preliminary review. An offering memorandum is useful in the case of private placement funds. An informal meeting with you would then allow us to explore your needs and determine whether our approach to the market and our operating methods would
add value to your fund raising efforts.
Should we be engaged, the service we provide involves:
- Analyzing and resolving the full range of strategic and tactical marketing issues involved.
- Defining parameters for collaborative efforts.
- Delivering industry perspective on your current situation and goals.
- Developing competitive differentiation.
- Creating a marketing strategy and a target message.
- Concentrating resources on areas where opportunities exist.
- Producing a successful marketing and sales effort.
Let Fitzgibbon Toigo leverage your time and resources.