We have organized our firm so that we can represent clients
in both traditional and alternative asset classes. We will limit
the number of active assignments so that we can most effectively
represent each of our clients.
In order to maintain a high level of success, the standards for
our acceptance of new clients are high. They include:
- Traditional fund managers with attractive historical
performance in their manager universe and relevant indices;
- Alternative investment firms with strong historical
performance, unique strategies, or firms whose principals have
successfully managed portfolios in the given asset category;
- Firms with well articulated investment philosophy and sound
- Firms managed by people with enthusiasm for growth and
- Proprietary models are used to evaluate all potential
- The model used for traditional
asset managers has 34 principal and 84 secondary variables;
- Private placement and hedge funds
are evaluated on 38 principal and 80 secondary variables.
These models consider all facets of the firmís operations and
Our fee structure is incentive based to reduce fixed costs and is an
alternative to establishing or expanding an internal marketing and
sales operation. A retainer offsets expenses while a percentage of
assets or revenues is awarded for business growth.